Hi, Welcome to My Abundance Diary Blog.



Saturday 21 January 2012

What surprises you about your life now, compared to 10 years ago?


As they say life is full of surprises. 

What things have you done or achieved that 10 years ago you would never have imagined or thought you would do? What are your interests now compared to 10 years ago? Does any of this surprise you?

What are the positives you can take from this comparison?




I never thought for one moment I would be or would have:
Living in a foreign country 
Running my own business in a foreign country
A Yoga teacher
A Professional Life Coach
Reading spiritual literature like a sponge
Learning to salsa dance
Travelled to the USA and participated in an inspirational success retreat
Travelled on a plane on my own (big fear of mine!)

When I look back and think about these achievements, or interests I have developed it really helps me to feel encouraged and happy that I have tried new things. It also makes me realize that it has taken some courage to leave behind everything I knew and start afresh. As well it gives me hope and faith that I will continue to follow my dreams and do the things that I love to do. The thing that most surprises me is that I love to feel a spiritual connection with the universe (I don’t consider myself religious just to let you know) and through meditation, yoga and mindfulness I have much more hope and faith that everything is okay.

What positives can you gain from looking at where you are now compared to where you were 10 or more years ago? I would love to hear what surprises you!


1 comment: