Hi, Welcome to My Abundance Diary Blog.



Saturday 28 January 2012

New Moon - How Are You Going to Use Its Power?


New Moon – How are you going to use its power?


A new moon has arrived this week!
Did you notice any changes in the people or animals around you, or even yourself?

In my household our two cats started to act more crazy than normal, jumping around from sofa to sofa & bopping poor Megan (dog) on the nose for absolutely no crime committed!
My husband decided we were good enough to be promoted into the advanced Salsa group (after a measly 5 sessions). Regardless of whether this was due to any lunar effect, it was a big mistake, but that is another story!

A new moon is said to represent magical new beginnings and a great time to set new goals or adapt existing ones.

What would be the one goal you would really like to achieve or make happen this year?
Is it a family holiday? Maybe you would like to sign up for a new course which would further your learning in a subject you are passionate about?
It could even be working on bringing a personal quality such as patience or compassion into your life more often?

There is great power in setting an intention and putting it “out there” into the universe. Once you make the commitment to the idea it usually happens that the resources, people and opportunities will come your way to help you manifest your desire.

What will be your intention?

One of mine will be to learn the moves from the advanced Salsa class by joining the intermediate sessions first and learning at my own pace!!

Something for me and hubby to aim for!!!














5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this with us on Natural Mothers Network and for persevering with the technical aspects of getting a post up. Thanks also for doing my sheets;-) I gather the weather is simply gorgeous over there today and am feeling quite jealous, sitting here in this cold, damp place. My goal is to work my way out of here and back to where I want to be- a tricky one but I'm a girl who likes to try! I am really looking forward to the Seasonal Celebration Linky Party #5 going live tomorrow morning and hope you'll pop over sometime-you're always so welcome!
    http://naturalmothersnetwork.com/category/seasonal-celebration-sunday/ Have a great weekend!
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to learn to dance but I am a complete disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love walking in the countryside in the light of the full moon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I doubt my power to perform.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love walking in the country with full moon.

    ReplyDelete